Kingdom Living – Abundant Life!
Two-day Spiritual Renewal Retreat (can be abbreviated to a 2-3 hour workshop)
A Journey of Transformation (Head / Heart / Hands)
God’s Gifts of Grace out of Circumstances
- Turning our “why” into “what” Lord?
- Looking at our circumstances as eternal opportunities.
2. Abiding: “Be still and know that I am God”
- Attuning to the presence of God.
- REST – Reflect. Encounter. Surrender. Thanks.
- Christian spiritual life-skills tools.
3) Emotional & Spiritual Intelligence
- Taking on the mind of Christ; a Kingdom perspective.
- Examining Christ’s Core Values; Fruit of the Spirit.
4) Self Examination
- Kingdom living – Godly life.
- Virtue development.
- Core values integration.
5) Passion & Purpose
- Purposing our God-given passions.
- To bring His kingdom forward on earth as it is in heaven.
- Abide + Gifts of Grace/Core Values + Passion = Purpose.
- Our training ground for eternity gives purpose & meaning to our life here on earth.
Kingdom Living – Crown of Life! The Kingdom of God is eternal life in heaven with Him and eternal living on earth abiding daily in Him.
Lori Ciccarelli Stotko, MPS, Spiritual Director and Ordained Minister
Visit to learn more: www.transforminglivesadvocacy.com