“Come to the Well”
Spiritual Renewal Retreats
Refresh – Restore – Renew
Are you emotionally and spiritually bankrupt? Physically exhausted? Burned out?
Do you thirst for a closer relationship with God? To hear His voice daily? To follow in His footsteps?
“Come to the Well”
“But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life,” John 4:14
God’s Kingdom is on earth as it is in Heaven. Eternal life with Him in Heaven, and Eternal Living on earth abiding daily in Him. Kingdom living brings abundant life!
Refresh, restore and renew by developing “Spiritual Life Skills” practices to enhance an intimate relationship with God.
Come to the Well – 2-day Spiritual Renewal Retreats. Refresh – Restore – Renew.
- Soul Care for the Servant Leader. Are you in the “caring / serving others” business? A teacher, preacher, doctor, nurse, fire fighter, police officer, therapist or 12-step sponsor? Are you experiencing burn out? “Come to the Well” for Refreshment, Restoration, and Renewal. This retreat provides spiritual renewal for the servant leader. Experience the integration of Christian spiritual life-skills practices of abiding, social competence exercises, mission / values integration and leadership development tools supported by biblical scripture modeled after the teachings of Christ. Attendees leave with curriculum designed to support and encourage continued Christian character & leadership development, spiritual life-skills practices, and mission / values integration as the journey of spiritual renewal is not a one-time event.
- Kingdom Living ∼ Crown of Life. A Journey of Transformation: Kingdom living – Godly life. Circumstances are eternal opportunities – turn your “why” into “what Lord?” Practice the presence of God through integration of Christian spiritual life-skills practices of abiding. Purpose your God-give passions to bring the kingdom forward in every area of your life. The Kingdom of God is eternal life in heaven with Him and eternal living on earth abiding daily in Him. Sample Outline
- Kingdom Living ∼ Transformative Christian Leadership Development for the Church. Develop healthy church leaders focused on Emotional & Spiritual Intelligence for the Church, Clergy Care / Soul Care, & Transformative Ministries Development. In this retreat, participants purpose their passion in the church through mission / values integration reflecting Christ to further His Kingdom. Attendees leave with curriculum designed to support and encourage continued Christian character & leadership development, spiritual life-skills development, servant leadership development, and mission/values integration as the journey of leadership development is not a one-time event.
- Clergy / Pastoral Care ∼ “Reflect – Restore – Renew” Retreats. Spiritual refreshment & reconnecting to “call” by attuning to the presence of God. Servant leadership reflection & renewal. Purpose renewal through transformative leadership and ministry development, mission / values integration to reflect Christ furthering His Kingdom. Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence training. All church and ministry leaders are encouraged to attend. Scholarships available.
Facilitator / Leader
Everyone, regardless of the leadership context, will benefit from Lori’s teaching on emotional and spiritual development of leaders. She has done a master-full job of weaving the best from psychosocial-spiritual academic research with down-to-earth story narratives from her own and others’ redemptive journeys to illustrate just what transformational leadership looks like in our culture today for tomorrow.
– Rev. Dr. Russell R. Veenker, BCPC; Co-Founder, Mountain Learning Center Pastor Retreat
We recently invited Lori Ciccarelli Stotko to be the featured speaker at our women’s spring tea, and I have to say our women’s ministry team was so happy and impressed with Lori’s preparation, adherence to our theme, and passionate delivery of her message! Her deep love of God and His word absolutely shines through everything she says and does. Not only would I invite Lori back to speak at more events for our church, I have already recommended her to other churches in our area. This woman is a gem!
– Paula Friedrichsen, Director of Women’s Ministries, Church on the Mountain
When Lori came to present a day-long workshop for healthcare professionals, we were blessed. Her intelligent passion for people is grounded in spiritual maturity that has been thoroughly tested by her life’s journey. Her presentations are interesting, evidence-based, and practical. Most of all, they are inspiring.
– Gerald R Winslow, PhD, Loma Linda University Health – VP, Mission and Culture; Director, Institute for Health Policy and Leadership
I have had the great pleasure of working with and participating in multiple educational sessions presented by Lori. She is an amazing speaker who has the ability to captivate, inspire and encourage the audience to share the passion she has for the topics she presents. She is compassionate, caring, holistic and she brings such a broad spectrum of experiences to her audience. She is a fantastic leader and has many attributes that emerging leaders are drawn to. – Theresa Dessert, RN, BSN; Nurse Educator
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot, for more information or to book a retreat.